Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What's a blog?

I am still not quite sure what exactly a "blog" is, but supposedly the internet gives everyone a voice. So here is my two cents... for what it's worth... take it or leave it. I am not so full of my self as to believe that anything here will mean anything to anyone. It's hard for me to imagine, with everyone throwing their meaningless two cents in the jar, that anything will become of mine. Nevertheless, I have long promised myself (and my family) that I would start writing again someday. So here it is- my attempt to get back into writing. And what the heck- if something I should say here touches you in some small way or even just makes you smile a little bit... or at least makes you think: "Sheesh, at least I'm not THAT guy!"... then I will already have gone much further than I ever imagined. ...Thanks, Mom.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home